Thursday, August 23, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday

It's Therapeutic Thursday with Blog Hoppin' and I'm linking up again! 


I relax by: 

running - I'm currently training for a full marathon (26.2 miles - ahh!), so I typically run 4-5 times per week. I love my running club and couldn't imagine running so many miles by myself. The picture below is after my first half marathon.  

traveling - I LOVE to travel and spend a majority of my free time during the school year and summer traveling to new places. The picture on the top is from a recent trip to Japan. The bottom two pictures are from Lake Tahoe. Yeah, I'm pretty relaxed in that last picture...





ABCs & 123s, 

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I like to respond via email. Please make sure you click subscribe so I can reply to your comments!